Tuesday 21 February 2012

Background studies

Regardless of which narrative path we end up taking, the group decided the auditions would take place in an old, draughty theatre. I started exploring.


I started by exploring a number of ideas, Kristian suggested an office, so that was my first pot of call. I then moved on to a front room, like a really low key, slightly dodgy audition, perhaps for a mate. Then I moved on to the stage idea. It just seemed to work better. After all, actors, stage, makes sense.


I moved on to exploring various angles and prop layouts for the scene. More work is needed, but I think I've got a sense of where to take the stage now. Kristian is also working on the stage design. Tomorrow we'll compare and decide to where to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment