Sunday 27 May 2012

Mega design work update post!

Man am I terrible at keeping this thing up to date. After talking in class, I've been handed the position of doing some Character explorations. Since our leading lad and lady are pre defined rigs, I thought I'd better tackle the kids, Billy and Heather. We're going to be using the Morpheus rig for these two, so there will be some limitations as to what we can produce, but i see no reason in limiting myself on paper, might as well try every avenue, just incase you happen upon a mood or feature that could really work.


First up, Billy. He's a typical 6 year old, loves dirt, ice cream, and just running around. As you can see, i started with some pretty unrealistic shapes, and refined from there. the fella with the finger up his nose is the direction we want to pursue I think.


Then we have Heather. Younger than Billy, but loves play and ice cream just as much. Again, went through a similar process here, but i'm still not sure which direction to go, perhaps the little one with the balloon? I'll see where that takes me.

On a side note, I drew up a title card, just for fun. I think we could use it...





Went through a fair few title variations, but eventually landed on the final one. Yey old school!

No comments:

Post a Comment