Wednesday 18 April 2012

Mimes mimes mimes


I've spent most of tonight polishing. I think I'm nearly there, though watching back now, there's still the odd jitter in the elbows, and a few little timing issues in the facial work I might need to go back and tweak, but this will do for tomorrow's show and tell.

Scott finalised the the set for the group today, and it looks great! However, for some unknown reason, when he sent me the file, all I got was a blank scene. The outliner in Maya said all the geometry was there, with visibility turned on, but we couldn't see any of it. We both tried different versions of the scene, referencing the scene, importing into the scene, but to no avail. Hopefully It'll work when i pick up a physical copy tomorrow, as opposed to one sent over skype.

You can take a look at the set here.

In other news, SCott took my initial audition tape idea, and churned out this beauty. Complete with full audio.
Nice one Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment