Tuesday 3 April 2012

11 Second Club

http://www.11secondclub.com/

The next part of the Acting for Animators assignment is a 2 character dialogue piece, courtesy of the 11 second club. The clip can be heard at the link above, the the transcript is as follows.

Voice One: "Please don't think we're ungrateful for your enthusiasm, Mrs. Crawley, but there comes a time when things are best left to the professionals."
Voice Two: "But I...."
Voice One: "And now I really, I really must go. Good day."

I've started planning my scenario and character profiles, basically, the 'Pro' is a 76 year old skateboarding badass, about to perform to thousands on her best selling skateboarding stunt show, and the other character is her ever worried, daughter in law, who would rather face the crowd herself than see her aged mother in law perform such dangerous stunts on a nightly basis. She needn't worry though, the pro can handle it.

I've started tinkering with some designs too, I think i've pretty much got the pro sorted, and will have the "Mrs Crawley" character done by tomorrow, as well as the beginnings of a storyboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment