Saturday 31 March 2012

Feedback March 30th

Met today with the guys to discuss a few things. First, we cleared up the issue with the scenery Penny brought up before break, and changed the brick wall for a plain, much less distracting wall.
Second, we showed where we were up to in our animation.

My feedback points are:

1) UP VECTORS - as mentioned before, these need fixing

2) Box consistency - Rossini's box seems to get smaller, just a matter of moving some IK joints to fix.

3) Static hips - in the middel of the piece, there is a reduced level of hip movement, they need a little more life in them.

Today I attempted to crack on in linear mode, to not much success. IN all honesty, I'm a little scared right now, I've been sitting here a good 3 or 4 hours, and all i've managed to do is loose a lot of the detail I established in stepped mode. maybe I need to define a little more in stepped. I am really concerned about falling behind at this stage though... I want to be solidly in linear by tomorrow evening, I think I'll email some tutors for advice. See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment